Mid-Century Solid Teak Table Lamp With Original Shade
A stunning Mid-Century solid teak table lamp with the original shade. From the late 60's with a grey and tan seagrass hard back shade that clips onto the bulb. Truly beautiful workmanship on the organically shaped, solid teak frame and base. This is perfect as a bedside lamp, due to the compact size. However it would also be perfect in a living room.
Additional of note:
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 60W standard/ LED bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
|Height||22" with shade|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.