Mid Century Solid Teak Table Lamps By Dansk
2 amazing Mid-Century Modern solid teak table lamps by Dansk. Likely mid 60's through early 70's. A solid piece of teak was crafted to create each lamp. Holes were then drilled out for the electrical wires and bulb mechanism. The cone shape is elegant and seems to accentuate the grain pattern of the wood. The perfect compact reading lamp. Add a shade or just use it with an Edison bulb. Felted bottoms protect your furniture. Perfect as table lamps in your living room or use them as bedside lamps.
Additional of note:
- Priced and sold individually.
- Light bulb not included but can be purchased for additional cost. Takes any standard socket size light bulb up to 60W.
- 8 ft cord.
|Width = Depth||5"||4"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The wood on both lamps is in excellent condition.
- The lamps have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retain the original finish.