Mid-Century Solid Walnut Free Standing Bookcase Desk
A fabulous and rare Mid-Century solid walnut free standing bookcase and desk. Consisting of 3 graduated "shelves" within a sturdy walnut frame. The top shelf is the most narrow and has a lip edge on the back. The central box unit has drop front which allows you to create a desk when needed. Inside the fully finished walnut interior are 7 pigeon holes to keep you organized. The desk simply folds up to cover any potential mess and locks with the original key. The lower level has 3 easy sliding, solid wood drawers. Each drawer and the desk front have patinated metal handles. Finished back allows you to use it as a room divider. Incredibly elegant and open. The unit provides ample storage while keeping a sense of openness any the room. No need to drill into your walls with this unit as it is free standing and sturdy. Use it in your living room as a bookcase and desk. Alternatively it would be wonderful to use it as a room divider in an open concept space.
|Depth||19" Desk Closed
28.5" Desk Open
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Shipping across US & Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.