Mid Century Stoneware And Teak Table Lamps
Stunning pair of Mid-Century stoneware and teak table lamps. Likely late 60's through early 70's. A truly beautiful composition on the of the body in a black and white design. These hand crafted lamps are wonderfully narrow and were individually sculpted so that each one is unique. Yet the design allows for them to work together perfectly. The perfect table size. A solid teak base adds a sturdy bottom and completes the look. Felted bottoms protect your furniture. These have the original off white shade which black velour trim. Perfect in a living room or in a bedroom. Alternatively remove the shades and insert an Edison bulb for an updated look.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; Sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Light bulb not included but can be purchased for additional cost. Takes up to a 100W standard/ LED bulb.
- Each lamp comes with the original off white fibreglass back shade with black velour trim.
- 8 ft cord.
|Height||24" without shade / 32" with shade|
|Width = Depth||8" without shade/ 15" with shade|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The bases and bodies on both lamps are in excellent condition.
- The shades are in very good condition with some age appropriate wear.