Mid-Century Teak 3 Section Wall Unit By Kai Kristiansen For Feldballes Mobelfabrik
This spectacular 3 section or bay Mid-Century teak wall unit by Kai Kristiansen for Feldballes Mobelfabrik has everything a person could ask for. Completely modular, the individual shelves, storage box and desk unit are adjustable allowing you to create the combination which works most effectively for you. The upright mounting structure is comprised of the original solid steel rods. These 4 steel rods mount directly to your wall and provide the structure or base for your unit. The shelves and desk unit are solid teak with lovely details such as a bookend edging and finger joinery. There is also one rare storage box which can be positioned anywhere. The storage box has it’s original key! The unit also has a rare magazine/ display rack. Incredibly elegant and open, the unit provides endless storage options while keeping a sense of openness in the room. Wonderfully narrow at only 17 inches in depth for the desk, you can use this in your living room or den/ office. The versatility and extra storage it provides is phenomenal.
Additional of note:
- Comes with all parts shown. Must be purchased as shown.
- 4 steel uprights which are 63"
- 7 Shelves: 7" X 33.75" X 2" high
- 1 Magazine / display shelf: 12" X 33.75" X 3" high
- 1 Locking storage box: " deep x 33.25" wide X " high
- 1 Desk Shelf: 17.5" X 33.25" X 5" high
Looking for a bigger unit? Add on our 2 section Kai Kristiansen wall unit
|Height||Depends on mounting height. Typically hung so the top of the rails is at 78 "|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.