Mid-Century Teak 4 Door Sideboard With Naugahyde Doors
An elegant Mid-Century teak 4 door sideboard with naugahyde doors that has everything we look for in great Mid-Century design: Beautiful, streamlined and highly functional. It features 4 sliding doors. The doors on the ends have naugahyde panels for a bit of contrast and added design flair. The fully finished white oak interior adds even more sophistication. Behind the first outer sliding doors is a generous storage area with 2 oak drawers. The next storage compartment has an adjustable/ removable "U shaped" glass shelf and naugahyde on the bottom. Making this perfect for storing bottles! The centre and other end doors open to reveal a double sized storage area with a single oak adjustable/removable interior shelf. The front is trimmed out with solid teak edge banding. This subtly softens the straight lines of the design. The handles are solid teak vertical bar handles. A truly exceptional and versatile addition for any room in your home as it would work well in a dining room or put it in your living area for a magnificent media cabinet. This credenza sits raised up on 5 high, tapered, solid teak legs giving it the very sought after “floating” look that is so sought after by designers.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with some age appropriate wear on the top. See pictures for details.
- The entire piece has been been professionally restored but retains the original finish.