Mid-Century Teak And Aluminum Floor Lamp With Original Hardback Shade
A stunning Mid-Century solid teak and aluminum floor lamp with original hardback large cone shade. There are so many incredible aspects to this Danish Modern floor lamp! Starting with the stunning solid old growth, solid teak body with exceptional teak colour and vibrant grain pattern. Comprised of a sculpted round teak base and streamlined round spear shaped body. The body is divided by the stunning aluminum centre. This then flows organically up to the shade. The large solid teak base keeps the lamp sturdy despite it's height. Likely from the early 60's. The circular base makes this lamp extremely sturdy yet the thin body keeps it very streamlined. The original hardback fabric large cone shade completes this fabulous lamp. A gorgeous addition to any room in your home.
Additional of note:
- Original hard cover orange shade.
- Will accept any standard socket light bulb up to 100W.
- 8 ft cord.
- Tri-light capable
|Width = Depth||17" (shade)|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The hardback cone shade is also in excellent condition
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.