Mid-Century Teak And Cane Side Tables By Poul Jensen For Selig
2 rare Mid-Century teak and cane side tables by Poul Jensen for Selig. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and quality craftsmanship. The gorgeous solid teak construction features truly beautiful grain pattern and colour on the top and frame. While the immaculate cane shelf adds sophistication and maintains a sense of openness. The top of each table curves upwards on all 4 sides, adding even more sophistication to the design. Each table sits on 4 tapered solid teak legs and wears the Selig badge of quality. True Scandinavian Design - A very simple piece that will not take up a ton of room or feel too heavy. Yet makes an impact through simplicity and beauty.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; sold as a pair.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. Both tables have been cleaned and oiled, but retain the original finish.