Mid-Century Teak and Leather Ottoman
A stunning teak and blue leather ottoman. The perfect accent piece for any of our Mid-Century armchairs! Manufactured by Punch Designs in Montreal in the 1960's. This Canadian Mid-Century Modern footstool packs a ton of style in a compact space. The original blue leather has a beautiful very worn patina. Gorgeous highly grained, dark Burmese teak frame. Perfect as a footstool for reading or adding seating when you have guests.
Additional of note:
- Blue patinated leather not going to work for your space? CONTACT US for an upholstery quote.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The wood is in excellent condition.
- New soy based foam has replaced the old foam
- There is significant patination and wear on the leather. Which we LOVE.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.