Mid-Century Teak And Leather Table Lamp with Original Wool Shade
A stunning Mid-Century teak and leather table lamp with the original wool shade. Dating to the 60's this lamp has a round solid teak base with alternating teak and black leather strips up the body. The original, barrel shaped, fibreglass and wool shade completes this Mid-Century Modern beauty. The solid teak base provides added stability while making the lamp even more beautiful. The star of the show is the black leather and solid teak strips which run up the body of the lamp. Providing a stunning design element and visual interest.
Additional of note:
- Light bulb not included but can be purchased for additional cost.
- Takes up to a 100W standard/ LED bulb.
- 8 ft brown cord.
|Width = Depth||
17" Shade 5.5" Base
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.