Mid-Century Teak And Oak Armchair By H Brockmann Petersen
A stunning Mid-Century teak and oak armchair by H. Brockmann Petersen for Komfort. A perfect example of the work of this impressive Danish Modern designer. Featuring an exposed, sturdy oak seat frame with angled solid teak armrests and legs. The armrests are at set to the ideal height. The frame minimizes the structure to it's necessary elements only. The joinery is spectacular with subtle curves to balance the straight lines. Incredibly comfortable with a detached/ removable seat and back cushion. The back is finished with a tapered spindle detail. Compact with the ideal proportions; making this chair not only wonderful to look at, but also fabulous to sit in.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- The wood is in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The wood has been professionally restored but retains it's original finish.
- The seat straps have been professionally replaced.
- Professionally reupholstered in a charcoal gray.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.