Mid-Century Teak And Oak Dining Chairs By Kurt Ostervig For Brande Mobelfabrik
A total of 8 Mid-Century teak and oak dining chairs by Kurt Ostervig for Brande Mobelfabrik. Elegantly contoured, the thick backrest blends in smoothly into the supports. These then branch out under the seat and connect to the front stretcher in the characteristic Ostervig design cue. Exceptionally crafted so that there are no unsightly screws, brackets or end caps. 2 have been professionally upholstered in a gorgeous mustard coloured Maharam fabric with new high grade foam. 6 are available in the original exceptional blue Maharam. They are the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. These would be exceptional surrounding a table. Completely strong & sturdy while being beautiful & comfortable. Stamped.
Additional of note:
- Priced by chair/ individually; sold as 6 blue, 2 yellow or 8.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been professionally refinished and alls the joints re-glued.
- 2 have been professionally reupholstered in a mustard Maharam.
- 6 are in the original blue Maharam.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.