Mid-Century Teak And Oak Dining Chairs With Danish Cord Seats
An exceptional set of six Swedish Mid-Century teak and oak dining chairs with new black paper cord seating. The strong and sturdy solid oak wood frames provide exceptional strength and durability with stunning grain. While the solid teak backrests are steam bent and provide incredible beauty and comfort. Brand new black paper cord has been professionally redone on all 6 chairs, making these desirable Scandinavian Modern dining chairs incredibly comfortable and wonderful to look at. The teak is still the star of the show in this classic Scandinavian Modern dining chair. Gorgeous grain pattern and incredible colour. Fabulous craftsmanship on all chairs but the 2 armchairs are truly beautiful in the joinery for the armrests. The oiled finish is exceptionally beautiful. The chairs follow the styling of the work Hans Wegner did with Carl Hansen & Son. The incredibly hard to find set of 4 side chairs and 2 armchairs! The perfect dining chairs to host your next great meal with friends and family. Just watch out, people will linger!
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 4 side chairs and 2 armchairs to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The frames have been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but they retain the original finish.
- New black Danish paper cord has been professionally applied to all 6 seats.