Mid-Century Teak And Rosewood Accent Tables
An iconic pair of Mid-Century teak and rosewood accent tables by from the late 60's. Featuring a beautiful teak top and solid rosewood bullnose edging. These accent tables have a Danish Modern look. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and quality craftsmanship. The gorgeous teak top features truly beautiful grain pattern and colour. The top is finished with a solid rosewood bullnose edge. Tapered, Wegner style solid rosewood legs provide a nice contrast and finish each table. A handy black naugahyde strip shelf sits on one table. While the other has no shelf. The shelf is a great place to hide items out of site like your iPad or magazines. Due to the openness, the shelf seems to float in place. Simple, streamlined and beautifully designed.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. Both tables have been cleaned and conditioned, but retain the original finish.