Mid-Century Teak Armchair By Rastad & Relling for Dokka Mobler
A stunning Mid-Century teak armchair by Rolf Rastad & Adolf Relling for Dokka Mobler. A perfect example of the great work of these pioneering Norwegian Mid-Century designers. Featuring an exposed, sculpted teak frame with curved armrests. The frame minimizes the structure to it's necessary elements only. Emphasizing the spectacular joinery. Incredibly comfortable with a mid-rise padded back and thin, detached seat cushion. The bucket styling add to the sophistication of the item. The curved sides and back envelope the body. Making this chair wonderful to look at AND sit in.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The chair is in a tan microfibre which has been professionally cleaned. Contact us if you require an upholstery quote.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.