Mid-Century Teak Armchairs By Hans Olsen For Vatne Mobler
A pair of truly stunning Mid-Century Modern teak armchairs designed by Hans Olsen for Vatne Mobler. Dating to the early 60's this pair of teak armchairs epitomizes Olsen's wonderful design style. An organically shaped frame is upholstered in a vibrant mustard yellow Maharam. Solid teak is exposed on the armrests, legs and base. This provides a nice design contrast with the upholstery. The arms and back rest curve and angle perfectly to the body. Making these chairs extremely comfortable. The exposed wood surfaces have been carefully sanded and oiled to bring out the beauty of the wood. The fantastic upholstery was in great shape and has been professionally cleaned> The foam was replaced with a new high grade foam. The cushions are all removable and zippered so the fabric can be removed and taken to a cleaner, should you ever need to launder them. A true lounge chair for those looking to kick back and relax. Grab a glass of wine and a book and curl up. Danish Modern armchairs like these are sought after for their unparalleled beauty and comfort.
ADDITIONAL OF NOTE:
- Priced individually and as a pair. You save when buying both.
- Yellow not your colour? We also have one in hunter green or ask us for an upholstery quote.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- The exposed wood surfaces and hardwood frame are in excellent condition. The wood has been carefully sanded, conditioned and oiled. However they retain the original finish.
- The original yellow Maharam fabric upholstery is in very good condition. It has also been professionally cleaned. There is some pilling on the back of one chair.
- The foam in each of the seat and back cushions has been replaced with new high grade foam.