Mid-Century Teak Armchairs By Ingmar Relling For Westnofa
Iconic Mid-Century teak armchairs by Ingmar Relling for Westnofa. Manufactured in Norway in the 60's. These chairs are a great example of great Scandinavian Modern design. Featuring a stunning solid teak frame with exceptional grain pattern and a truly vibrant colour. The body of the chair seems to float in place as it is held in place with solid brass screws. Completely sturdy and stable, yet exceptionally comfortable. The new charcoal grey Maharam upholstery perfectly accents the teak frame. These are likely the most comfortable lounge chairs we have ever had in store! With a curved backrest which provides ample lumbar support and is higher. These Scandinavian Modern lounge chairs are also renown among Mid-Century enthusiasts for comfort. However these lounge chairs are also incredibly beautiful to look at. So be warned, once you sit in one, you will not want to get up. Perfect in a living room or basement. Alternatively, put them in a den and keep them to yourself.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The frames have been carefully cleaned, conditioned and oiled but they retain the original finish.
- Each chair has been professionally upholstered using new foam and charcoal grey Maharam fabric