Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Benny Linden
A beautiful set of 4 Mid-Century teak dining chairs by Benny Linden with the original oatmeal upholstery on the seats. Designed and manufactured in the UK in the early 70's. These chairs feature solid teak frames with high, curved yet open backs for added comfort and beauty. Slightly narrow and designed for comfort. Beautiful colour and grain pattern on the wood for the entire set. Single owner for their entire lifetime and exceptionally cared for. The elegant tall, curved, solid teak seat backs have flat spindle details which provide ample lumbar support. The design is reminiscent of Niels Koefoed's Eva chair. These are robust dining chairs which are incredibly strong and sturdy. The solid teak frames flow organically and design is open and beautiful. The original, stunning oatmeal upholstery will work with almost any decor. What truly sets these desirable, British designed, Mid-Century teak dining chairs apart is how incredibly comfortable they are. The perfect dining chairs to host your next great meal with friends and family.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- Oatmeal not your thing? Ask about upholstery.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The frames are in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. All chairs are strong and sturdy.
- The frames have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retain the original finish.
- The original oatmeal fabric has been cleaned and is also excellent condition.