Mid Century Danish Teak Dining Chairs by Erik Buch
Mid-Century Danish Teak Dining Chairs by Erik Buch for Anderstrup Mobelfabrik. The strong and sturdy, thick solid teak frames provide a nice contrast to the elegantly curved, mid-rise, upholstered seat backs and matching seats. The solid teak frames are the star of the show in the classic by Erik Buch. The organic teak frames rises perfectly with curves to balance out the straight lines. Beautiful, subtle details such as stained finger joinery where the rear legs meet the back rest and the front legs meet the horizontal cross bar. The perfect dining chairs to host your next great meal with friends and family. Just watch out, people will linger!
Additional of note:
- Priced by chair / individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- Looking for 6? We also have 2 Erik Buch for Anderstrup reupholstered dining chairs or Mid-Century Danish Teak Armchairs Or Carvers
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The wood on all the chairs has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The black leatherette has been restored with Zinolin leather cleaner and cream.