Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Erik Christiansen For Slagelse Møbelvaerk
Rare, beautiful and extremely comfortable Mid-Century teak dining chairs by Erik Christiansen For Slagelse Møbelvaerk. The Model 370 or boomerang gets it's nickname from the unique boomerang shape that forms where the seat meets the back. This chair combines an elegant solid teak, mid-rise frame with an upholstered seat. 4 available: 2 side chairs and 2 armchairs. Crafted from solid vibrant old growth teak, these Mid-Century dining chairs are not just beautiful to look at, they are also extremely comfortable. They truly are the embodiment of spectacular Mid-Century Modern design. Completely strong & sturdy. Beautiful & comfortable.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; sold as a set of 4. Please add 2 side chairs and 2 armchairs to your cart.
|Side Chair||Total Chair||Seat|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been professionally restored and oiled. However the original finish remains.
- The original soft blue wool Maharam upholstery shows minor signs of wear but is in overall very good condition.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 4.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.