Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Frem Rojle
A fantastically designed set of 4 Mid-Century teak dining chairs manufactured by Frem Rojle. Designed by Poul Volther. Featuring a dark Burmese teak frame with stunning angles and a laminated contoured teak backrest. Period appropriate yellow and grey zig zag fabric resides on the seats. The teak wood frames have been cleaned and oiled. The straight lines are balanced by the gorgeous curved backrest. The contoured backrest provides ample ergonomic comfort. This is a great chair if you want to savour great conversation over a wonderful meal. Dating from the mid 1960's and were brought from Britain to Canada by the original owners. 50+ years of good meals and restored for another 50!
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart
- Looking for 6? Pair these with our Kai Kristiansen #42
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood.