Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Johannes Andersen Model BA 113
A truly exceptional set of Mid-Century Teak dining chairs by Johannes Andersen for Brdr. Andersens Møbelfabrik A/S. These Danish Modern dining chairs feature an exquisite solid teak frame and original black leather on the back and seat. Both strikingly beautiful to look at and extremely comfortable. An iconic, 1960's, minimalist design with the original black leather upholstery. Both the foam and upholstery are in fabulous condition, providing comfort while being soft to the touch. The solid teak frames have beautiful colour and amazing grain pattern. While the mid rise, curved, upholstered, backrest provides ample comfort and support. The armrest is comfortable without being obtrusive. These are chairs to savour a great meal with friends. They would also be perfect in a living room, bringing them to the table when needed.
Additional of note:
- Priced Individually. Sold as a set of 6: 5 model BA -113 and 1 Danish Modern armchair. Please add 5 and 1 to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition. The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- One chair has been taken part, the dowels replaced and the entire chair re-glued.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 6.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.