Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs by Korup Stolefabrik
An outstanding set of Mid-Century Modern dining chairs by Korup Stolefabrik. Solid teak frames with new foam and black leatherette upholstery. Attributed to Kai Kristiansen and manufactured in Denmark in the late 60's. Truly spectacular and a great reminder of the brilliant design and craftsmanship found in this period. A solid teak, open frame extends upwards from the legs at an angle. Culminating in the stunning "bowtie" back at the pinnacle of the backrest. Beautiful colour and grain pattern on the wood throughout these chairs. Subtle curves and finger joinery add to the sophistication of these great Danish dining chairs. 4 have the original orange upholstery. 4 have new black leatherette upholstery. Stamped K.S and Made in Denmark.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 4 orange. Please add 4 orange to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The frames have been cleaned and oiled but retain the original finish.
- All 4 chairs have the original orange Maharam upholstery which is in excellent condition.