Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Poul Volther For Frem Rojle Mobelfabrik
A spectacular set of 6 Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Poul Volther for Frem Rojle Mobelfabrik. Manufactured in Denmark in the 1960's, these chairs are designed by one of the great design minds in the Danish Modern movement. Made with an elegant solid dark teak mid-rise frame. The uniqueness of these chairs is the stunning thick, steam bent and perfectly angled, mid-rise back rest. The curve on the back rest make these chairs incredibly comfortable for various body types. While the rounded legs and frame balance off the straight lines of the seat. All 6 are in exceptional original condition. With the original black leatherette upholstery. The strong yet wonderfully open teak frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. The dark frame is also a nice contrast with the lighter backrest. Open simple design, characteristic of great Danish Modern furniture. These would work amazingly with any table but are spectacular with our Danish Mid-Century Teak Round Extending Dining Table By Poul Volther which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- All chairs are in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The frames have been professionally restored but retain the original finish.
- All 6 have the original black leatherette.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.