Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs In The Style Of Ilmari Tapiovaara
Stunning Mid-Century teak dining chairs in the style of Ilmari Tapiovaara. Late 60's - late 70's. Wonderful lines and styling embodiment of an updated shaker style chair. Solid wood. Teak seats with beechwood legs and backs done in black with a lacquer finish. These are spectacular chairs that will last for many, many years beyond the 45+ that they have already been around. The wood provides an updated and timeless contrast with the black lacquered spindle backs and legs. Strong and sturdy yet wonderfully open. Truly the embodiment of Mid-Century Modern design. The tapered legs and curved lines of the back and legs not only enhance the look and profile, but make this one of the most comfortable dining chairs ever produced.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- Looking for a set of 6? Add 2 of the Danish stick back armchairs by Farstrup.
- shown with our Danish Modern Oval Teak Dining Table With Butterfly Leaf.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In good condition with some wear to the black stained finish on the seat backs.
- Completely strong and sturdy.