Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs Model Eva By Niels Koefoed
A truly stunning set of Mid-Century teak dining chairs "Model Eva" by Niels Koefoed. Featuring tall, elegantly curved seat backs, the frames are composed of strips of solid teak that have been steam bent and laminated together. This was a revolutionary furniture manufacturing process when it was first done by Niels Koefoed for Koefoeds - Hornslett in 1964. Combining great lumbar support with a higher back, yet maintaining a sense of openness. These chairs tick all of the boxes for a great dining chair. Extremely strong, durable, beautiful and comfortable without peer. These are the chairs to host your next dinner party. Alternatively they are a statement piece when family comes over for the holidays. All are 6 are stamped.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The frames have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However they retain the original finish.
- One chair has been re-glued.
- The original upholstery and foam on all 6 chairs has been replaced by new low maintenance black leatherette and high grade foam.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6.