Mid-Century Teak Extending Dining Table by Dyrlund On Pedestal Legs
An incredible Mid-Century teak extending dining table by Dyrlund on solid teak pedestal legs. Rare in design, as this is a rectangular extending dining table with pedestal legs. The pedestal leg design is more commonly found in round dining tables. The gorgeous solid teak pedestal legs aren't just beautiful. They are also incredibly practical as they allow more people to sit around the table. Due to stature of this pedestal design, it is completely secure and stable. The pedestal legs can be removed for moving and storage and have balancers if your floor is uneven. The table will stun you with the deep colour and vibrant teak grain pattern. The top of this table is solid wood with the finest grade of thick, old growth, teak veneer. Finished with a solid teak edging around the entire table and both leaves. Just a beautifully designed table that is perfect for those who entertain. Wonderfully streamlined with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. Featuring 2 generous leaves which store externally. In the closed state, the table will comfortably sit up to 8. Add a leaf and accommodate up to 10 people. With both leaves it can seat up to 12. You can only add 1 leaf or both leaves. Late 60's Denmark and stamped with the Dyrlund brand.
|Width||64.5"; 84"; 103,5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- The leaves are a good colour match to the table top with slightly more pronounced grain pattern due to a lack of use.