Mid Century Teak Floor Lamp with an Adjustable Arm
Stunning Mid-Century teak floor lamp with an adjustable arm. Attributed to Svend Aage Holm Sorensen. From the late 60’s with a replacement pleated cone shade. Beautiful workmanship throughout! Solid teak frame with a cast iron, V-shaped base characteristic of Sorensen's work. The arm adjusts with loosening and tightening of a brass wing nut. The shade is a period appropriate pleated conical shape shade. Newly wired by a master electrician.
Additional of note:
- Will accept any standard socket light bulb up to 100W.
- 6 ft cord.
- Has been rewired by an electrician.
|Height||50" - 62" Arm fully upright|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.