Mid-Century Teak Free Standing Wall Units By Ladderax
Two beautiful Mid-Century teak free standing wall units by Ladderax. Designed in the 60's by Robert Heal for Ladderax. The first thing you will notice about these free standing wall units is the stunning old growth teak veneer with exceptional grain pattern. Contrasting black accents on the handles and the black steel uprights. Wonderful scale, proportion and openness makes you understand why these free standing wall units are so incredibly sought after. The shelves and box units are modular allowing you to adjust it to the configuration that suits your room and to evolve it as your needs change. Offering amazing amounts of storage. This would be fabulous in a dining room for dish and bar ware. Alternatively use this in your living room or den to show off a collection. The uprights each have balancers in the front and the back so you can adjust it to your floor. A classic British Mid-Century Modern piece with strong investment value to suit any setting. Two units available:
- 3 black steel uprights
- 1 storage box with a drop down front
- 8 shelves.
- 2 black steel uprights
- 1 storage box with 3 drawers
- 3 shelves.
Additional of note:
- Want a larger unit? These can be combined into one 4 section unit.
- Minor installation is required as one bracket on each unit must be screwed (via a single screw) to the wall.
|Unit #1||Unit #2|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.