Mid-Century Teak Gentleman's Dresser Or Wardrobe
This spectacular Mid-Century teak gentleman's dresser or wardrobe is from the early 70's. A wonderfully versatile item! You can use this as a linen chest in a hallway or in a front foyer to organize your hats and mittens. It is perfect as a dresser in a bedroom or even use it as a bar cabinet! The door opens to reveal 2 adjustable and removable shelves on one side while the other side has 6 drawers. The door and drawers all have exquisite round solid rosewood handles. Sitting raised up on a secure pedestal base allows this to be perfect for even a child's room! Wonderfully slim at only 18" in depth, allowing it to fit almost anywhere! Vintage teak furniture with a Mid-Century design sensibility is so sought after due to it's versatility, clean lines and warmth.
Additional of note:
- Looking for a more open base? We can remove the pedestal base and add 4 Wegner style teak legs. Additional charges apply.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.