Mid-Century Teak Ladderback Dining Chairs by Korup Stolefabrik
An outstanding set of 6 Mid-Century teak ladderback dining chairs by Korup Stolefabrik. Solid teak frames with new foam and black leatherette upholstery. Attributed to Kai Kristiansen and manufactured in Denmark in the late 60's. Truly spectacular and a great reminder of the brilliant design and craftsmanship found in this period. A solid teak, open frame extends upwards from the legs at an angle. Culminating in the stunning ladderback design. The ladder back is not only beautiful, but keeps a sense of openness in your space. Beautiful colour and grain pattern to the wood throughout these chairs. Subtle curves and finger joinery add to the strength and sophistication of these great Danish dining chairs. Stamped K.S Denmark.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The frames have been cleaned and oiled but retain the original finish.
- New foam and black leatherette upholstery has been professionally added.