Mid-Century Teak Media Cabinet And Bookcase
A well crafted Mid-Century teak media cabinet and bookcase. This Scandinavian Modern styled bookcase features a media cabinet bottom with a removable bookcase top. The bookcase top has a single fully adjustable / removable shelf that is 1.25" thick. Making it capable of holding even the heaviest of books. The star of this show is the stunning teak grain pattern and beautiful, lighter colour. Lovely rounded curves balance the straight lines. Finished with a wood backing. Down below there is a media cabinet with a generous slide out drawer at the bottom and a slide out shelf. There is also an outward opening door that hides a storage area with 2 adjustable and removable shelves. This would be ideal in a living room or den. Sit up to a 32" flat screen in the opening under the shelf of the bookcase. You can also use the top and bottom separately.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.