Mid Century Teak Open Back Bookcase Or Room Divider
A rare pair of Mid-Century teak open back bookcases or room dividers. Likely designed in the late 1960s, each of these beautiful and practical items features 2 adjustable and removable shelves. Finished on all exposed surfaces with the finished grade of teak veneer and solid African teak edging. Sit raised up on four tapered solid teak legs. Rare to find a pair! Ample storage or use them to divide a room. The legs can be removed so they can be stacked. These would be perfect flanking a fireplace in a living room or in a den for books and to display items. They would also be ideal behind a sofa.
Additional of note:
- Priced and sold individually.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with 1 smaller than dime shaped mark on the top of one bookcase (see last picture). They have been cleaned and oiled but retain the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.