Mid-Century Teak Queen Or King Headboard By REFF
A nice Mid-Century teak Queen or King size headboard. No side tables. Dating to the late 60's and has only had one owner. It has everything Mid-Century aficionados love about this period of furniture: quality of craftsmanship, stunning wood grain and beautiful colour. The headboard is teak with incredible rosewood trim and legs. The headboard is designed to be used with a standard metal roller frame. Due to it's height the headboard can be used sitting on the floor (attached to the frame). If you require more height, it can also be raised up with strapping and connected to the metal mattress frame. Featuring truly exceptional colour and grain pattern on all exposed surfaces, the teak and rosewood wood has been cared for greatly.
Additional of note:
- Have an higher mattress? We can increase the height of the headboard. giving you more exposed teak surface above your mattress. Additional charges apply.
|Height||32" - *Can be raised|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In good condition. This would have originally had floating side tables for a Queen size bed. The previous owner placed these side tables in the centre and created a double twin configuration. As such small holes exist where these side tables were attached in the centre (double twin configuration). and the queen configuration. See last picture.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned but remains with the original finish.