Mid-Century Teak Queen or King Headboard with Side Tables
A truly stunning Danish Mid-Century teak Queen or King size headboard and side tables combination by HP Hansen. A truly one of a kind item. Dating to the late 60's and has only had one owner who cared for it greatly. It has everything Mid-Century aficionados love about this period of furniture: quality of craftsmanship, stunning wood grain and beautiful colour. The handles are solid teak, square shaped and inset into the drawer fronts. Each side table has a drawer and a shelf. The headboard is designed to be used with a standard metal roller frame. Due to it's height the headboard can be used sitting on the floor (attached to the frame). If you require more height, it can also be raised up with strapping and connected to the metal mattress frame. Featuring truly exceptional colour and grain pattern on all exposed surfaces, the teak wood has been cared for greatly.
Additional of note:
- Available only as a complete set: 2 side tables and headboard.
- Designed for a Queen size mattress if used with the side tables to their furthest separation. Could be also used with a King size mattress, without the side table or the side tables would exceed the edges of the headboard.
- Have an higher mattress? We can increase the height of the headboard. Additional charges apply.
- We can also put the side tables on legs. Additional charges apply.
|Total||Side Tables Only||Headboard Only|
|Height||31" - *Can be raised||16.5"||31" - *Can be raised|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood on the headboard.
- The side tables are in excellent condition
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned but remains with the original finish.