Mid Century Teak Queen Size Bed Frame with Detachable Side Tables
A wonderful Mid Century teak queen bed frame with detachable side tables. The headboard runs long and the side tables sit in position beside the bed frame. They can easily be removed for use elsewhere in your home. Absolutely spectacular teak wood grain throughout. The headboard and footboard each have a solid teak bullnose edge running around the entire perimeter. We purchased this item from the original owners who had sold their home and were moving abroad. 50+ years old and still looks fabulous! This item is an exceptional example of the amazing design work happening in the 60's. Don’t miss your chance to own a quality mid century teak item! Completely a breeze to put together as the side rails clip into the headboard and footboard. Perfect for those wanting a clean streamlined, Mid-Century look. This bed is low with typical mid century openness. This is a sturdy and high quality piece. From the exceptional teak grain and lighter wood colour. To the solid teak handles on the side tables and ease of assembly. The bed also sits on a foot board with open sides allowing you under bed storage. A truly amazing addition for any bedroom.
- If you wish to have the side tables put on McCobb style legs ask us for a quote
- This fits a queen size mattress
- Includes the original thick solid wood slats for the mattress to sit on. No box spring is required.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the drawer fronts on one side table. See last picture.
Blanket wrap or white glove delivery is available to every major Canadian city.