Mid-Century Teak Recliner And Ottoman By Lied Mobler
A stunning Mid-Century teak recliner and ottoman by Lied Mobler. Manufactured in Norway in the late 60's/ early 70's. The chair starts as an exceptionally comfortable, 360 degree swivel lounge chair. The chair can then be easily adjusted with a single level to different levels of recline. This recliner has the lines, styling and comfort which makes Scandinavian Modern furniture so sought after. The sculpted solid teak frame is contoured beautifully and shows off both the stunning grain pattern of this exceptional wood and the high level of skill of the craftsmen. Solid and sturdy, this is a spectacular chair that will last for many, many years beyond the 50 that it has already been around. Single owner for the entire lifetime. This would be ideal in your living room, den or an exceptional office. The original brown leather upholstery has beautiful patina and can be removed for cleaning.
Additional of note:
- Sold as a recliner and ottoman. The pricing includes both items
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- The wood frame on both the chair and ottoman are in excellent condition with minimal wear. It has been cleaned and oiled only.
- The recline and swivel mechanisms work flawlessly.
- The leather upholstery on both the recliner and ottoman is wonderfully patinated and in very good condition with some age appropriate wear. It has been cleaned and conditioned using Zinolin leather soap and restored with Zinolin leather cream. 2 leather buttons have been replaced and a strap re-sewn.
- New nylon seat strapping.