Mid Century Teak Scoop Armchairs By R Huber
Iconic Canadian Mid-Century teak scoop armchairs by R Huber & Co. Manufactured in Toronto in the 60's. These chairs are a great example of great Canadian Mid-Century design. R Huber’s products were manufactured in Canada but the design was done in various Scandinavian countries. Also called the "palm" chair. Featuring a stunning solid teak frame with exceptional grain pattern and a truly vibrant colour. The seat seems to float in place. The seat is composed of a fibreglass shell and latex foam. Making these extremely eco-friendly. The seat is also button tufted, adding design sophistication. Completely sturdy and stable. This Danish Modern styled lounge chair is also renown among Mid-Century enthusiasts for it's comfort. However these lounge chairs are also incredibly beautiful to look at. So be warned, once you sit in one, you will not want to get up. Perfect in a living room or a lounge. Alternatively, put it in a reading nook and keep it to yourself.
Additional of note:
- Priced and sold individually. Please add 1 or 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The frames have been carefully cleaned, conditioned and oiled. They retain the original finish.
- Each chair has been professionally re-upholstered in a light grey fabric.