Mid-Century Teak Sideboard By McIntosh
A simply stunning Mid-Century teak sideboard by McIntosh. Designed by Tom Robinson and manufactured by McIntosh in the mid 1960's, this is is truly an impressive cabinet from all viewpoints. This is a truly exquisite Mid-Century Modern sideboard featuring thick old growth teak on all the exposed surfaces. A thick solid teak bullnose edge runs around the entire perimeter of the front and showcases the craftsmanship of the makers. Incredible thick carved teak pieces form the handles for the drawers and doors. Fabulous teak colour and grain pattern is evident throughout. 4 dovetailed drawers on one end with an outward opening, brass hinged, bar cabinet on the other. In the middle there are 2 sliding doors with hide a finished interior and a single adjustable and removable shelf. Four tall solid teak legs are mounted at an angle for added design flare. The legs provide a solid and sturdy base, yet they can be removed for moving or storage. This was a cherished family heirloom owned by one family since the 60's. It would be perfect for a modern home as a sideboard or a media cabinet. Adding some warmth to any room.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.