Mid-Century Teak Sideboard By Nils Jonsson For Troeds
This Danish Modern teak sideboard by Nils Jonsson for Troeds is an exceptional, heirloom quality item. Also called a credenza, buffet or server. This was purchased from the original owners who had it since the mid 1960's and lovingly cared for it. This model is an extremely rare and elegant piece of Scandinavian design through a combination between an exceptional designer and one of the noted manufacturers of the period. Wonderfully long and streamlined with quality of craftsmanship only found in exceptional Scandinavian Modern design. Featuring an exterior covered in absolutely stunning old growth Burmese teak. The 2 easy sliding doors hide a generous internal storage areas. Each of the doors have a solid teak, inset, diamond shaped handle. The first and last storage areas area have an adjustable and removable shelf. The middle area 4 solid beech, dove tailed drawers. The drawer are set at an angle and the handles reside on the underside of the drawer face. The interior of the storage areas are also fully finished in birch, providing a nice contrast. A solid teak bullet nose edging runs around the entire front. Finished with a wood backer board. This is a truly exceptional addition for any dining room or put it in your living area to house your Flat Screen T.V. This credenza sits atop 4 high, solid teak legs giving it the very sought after “floating” look. The Model Trio is an exceptional, classic Scandinavian Modern piece with strong investment value to suit any setting.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- There is one mark on the top. See pictures for details.
- All doors & drawers slide easily.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.