Mid-Century Teak Sideboard With Naugahyde Base
An elegant Mid-Century teak sideboard with a naugahyde base that has everything we look for in great Mid-Century design: Beautiful, streamlined and highly functional. It features 2 sliding doors and 4 drawers. The doors and the drawers have exceptional, crafted rosewood handles. Slide the doors to reveal a fully finished teak interior with an adjustable and removable shelf in each of the compartments. The finished interior adds even more sophistication to this cabinet. The 4 generous drawers are wood framed and the top drawer is felt lined. The front is trimmed out with solid teak edge banding. This subtly softens the straight lines of the design. and works well with the shape of the handles. Finished with a wood backing. A truly exceptional and versatile addition for any room in your home as it would work well in a dining room or put it in your living area for a magnificent media cabinet. This credenza sits raised up on on a tall naugahyde base. This base echos the dark rosewood handles and provides a lovely contrast to the rich teak grain and colour. Perfect proportions and highly desirable at just 16.5" in depth.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with some extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The top has 2 lines from where a hutch once sat. It is our experience that with regular exposure to sun and proper oiling these will fade.
- The entire piece has been been professionally restored but retains the original finish.