Mid-Century Teak Swivel Wall Lamp With Original Shade and Diffuser
A stunning Mid-Century Modern solid teak swivel wall lamp with the original shade and diffuser. Also called a sconce. This is from the late 60's with the original fibreglass and orange wool shade with a light diffuser built in. Beautiful workmanship on the solid teak body. The body is composed of an angular solid teak block of wood or base which mounts on the wall, while a solid teak arm extends outward. The arm swivels 180 degrees in the block allowing you to position it how you want. The arm can also be removed from the wall mount for moving. The cord runs down the top of the arm in a precision crafted groove, so as to not be seen. The rarity is the original diffuser which amplifies, refracts and softens the light source. Pull chain on/ off. Perfect in a bedroom or in a living room. Wall mounted so you can position it at the desired height.
Additional of note:
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 100W standard/ LED bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
|Height||17" (Top of arm to bottom of shade)|
|Depth||23.5" (edge of shade to wall when extended fully)|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The wood has been cleaned and oiled but retains the original finish. The original fibreglass and orange wool shade with light diffuser is also in excellent condition.