Mid Century Teak Swivel Wall Lamps With Original Orange Shades
Stunning Mid-Century solid teak swivel wall lamps with original orange shades. From the late 60's with beautiful workmanship on the solid teak frames. The arm on each lamp swivels 180 degrees allowing you to position it how you want. This swivel feature makes it ideal for a reading lamp. However the star of the show are the original conical, fibreglass back, burnt orange fabric shades. These will pop in any room, making a great focal point. Perfect in a bedroom as bedside lamps or in a living room. Alternatively mount them higher on a wall to create some drama. They are simple to wall mount on any surface. They also plug in to a regular outlet so you don't have to wire them. One has a pull down chain for on/ off while the other has a switch.
Additional of note:
- Not an identical match. 2 versions:
- One with a curved teak arm exposed mounting
- One with a more angular arm and hidden mounting.
- Priced and sold individually. Please add the correct style or both to your cart.
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 100W standard/ LED bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The wood on each lamp has been cleaned and oiled but retains it's original finish.