Mid-Century Teak Tall Dresser Or Chest By Punch Designs
A stunning Mid-Century teak tall dresser or chest by Punch Designs. Also called a tallboy dresser. Manufactured in the late 60's - early 1970's by Montreal's own Punch Designs. This dresser features absolutely stunning, thick, teak veneer and 4 round, tapered, solid teak Wegner style legs for more openness. The dresser has 5 generous wood drawers. The drawers keep a streamlined look by having inset handles along the top and bottom of the drawer. The "handles" have a contrasting darker wood stain giving the piece more design interest. The combination of a raised profile and sleek handles creates an open and streamlined look. The wood is simply gorgeous in both colour and grain pattern. All 5 drawers slide easily. This stunning teak dresser has beautiful character and . Also called a tallboy dresser or a bedroom chest. Wonderfully narrow allowing it fit in almost any room. Designed for clothes in a bedroom but like all good design this is variable and could also be used in a hallway or foyer to add stylish storage.
Additional of note:
- Have a matching set! Also available matching Canadian Mid-Century teak 3 drawer dresser or hall table.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with some age appropriate wear.
- The entire item has been refinished.