Mid-Century Teak Wall Mount King Headboard With Floating Side Tables
This Mid-Century teak King size headboard with floating side tables is simply stunning. Wall mounted so you can set it at the perfect height for your mattress. Extremely well maintained, the wood has been regularly oiled to preserve the incredible grain pattern and stunning colour. Single owner for the last 50 years. The perimeter or the headboard and the side tables is finished with solid teak trim. Featuring 2 generous side tables that each have a wood drawer. Each side table has a thin edge, solid teak handle which sits at a 45 degree angle to the drawer face. This teak headboard can be used with your existing standard "roller/ metal" mattress frame. If using a standard metal mattress frame, simply roll it in place and mount the headboard on your wall accordingly. The headboard comes with French cleats for secure mounting. It will fit a standard North American King size mattress. Add a bit of sophistication to your bedroom decor. Don’t miss your chance to own a high quality Mid-Century Modern item! Likely from the mid to late 60's.
Additional of note:
- Also available matching elegant Mid-Century teak 6 drawer dresser with thin edge handles
- We have not mounted it for these pictures.
|Headboard||Each side table|
|Height||16"/ to be hung at your desired height||7"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- The handle on one side table is cracked but this does not seem to impact the use or the drawer. See pictures for details