Mid-Century Teak Wall Unit By Kai Kristiansen For Feldballes Mobelfabrik
This spectacular 2 section (or bay) Mid-Century teak wall unit by Kai Kristiansen for Feldballes Mobelfabrik has everything a person could ask for. Completely modular, the individual shelves and desk unit are adjustable allowing you to create the combination which works most effectively for you. The upright structure is comprised of 3 black solid aluminum rods. These aluminum rods mount directly to your wall and provide the structure. They are also lovely contrasting with the teak shelves. The shelves are solid teak with lovely details such as a bookend edges and finger joinery. Incredibly elegant and open, the unit provides endless storage options while keeping a sense of openness in the room. Wonderfully narrow at only 10 inches in depth for the deepest shelf, you can use this in your living room or den/ office. The versatility and extra storage it provides is phenomenal.
Additional of note:
- 3 black aluminum uprights which are 58.5" high
- 6 shelves: 7" deep X 33.25" wide X 2" high
- 2 medium: 9.5" deep x 33.25" wide X 2" high
|Height||Depends on mounting height. Typically hung so the top of the rails is at 78 "|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- 1 shelf has a crack to the downward curve. This does not impact the use of shelf in any way.
- The entire item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.