Mid Century Walnut Cane Back Armchair by Kofod Larsen for Selig
Stunning Mid-Century walnut cane back armchair by Ib Kofod Larsen for Selig. Solid walnut frame, with a gorgeous cane backrest. A new seat cushion made from soy based foam and new grey Maharam upholstery has been professionally created. Brand new nylon webbing has replaced the original Rotex webbing. Incredible lines and structure. Amazingly comfortable. Clean lines and compact. This is a spectacular chair that will last for many, many years beyond the 60 that it has already been around. Strong and sturdy, the wood is a wonderful shade of walnut with beautiful variegation and patina. Use this in your living room and have people drool with jealously or keep it to yourself in your bedroom! A true example of Larsen's brilliance. We just love this chair! Stamped Selig made in Denmark in the red metal Selig insignia.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear on the wood. Brad new soy based foam and grey Maharam fabric upholstery has been professionally created for a seat cushion.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.