Mid-Century Walnut Highback Armchair And Ottoman
An elegant Mid-Century walnut highback armchair and ottoman. This design dates to 1960's. This high back armchair epitomizes the wonderful design style of the period. An organically shaped solid walnut frame curves softly to envelope the body perfectly. The back rest provides ample lumbar support due to the curved padding yet is still strong. There is a beautiful walnut slotback design on the backrest. Enabling this lounge chair to be placed in the centre of an open concept space, the back of this chair is as beautiful as the front! The solid walnut arms curve outwards and upwards and angle perfectly to the body. The entire frame has been carefully cleaned, conditioned and oiled to bring out the beauty of the wood. The cushions were recently professionally upholstered in a gray and yellow Damask fabric. The rarity of this is the high back design and having the matching ottoman.
Additional of note:
- Price includes both the chair and ottoman. These are not available separately.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- The entire frame has been cleaned conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- Recently upholstered in a grey -yellow Damask fabric with new foam.