Mid-Century Walnut Lounge Chair By Adrian Pearsall For Craft Associates
A truly stunning Mid-Century walnut lounge chair by Adrian Pearsall for Craft Associates from the 60's. The model 2315-C dates to the 60's and showcases Pearsall's passion for curves and atomic style. Featuring a solid walnut frame with sumptuous curves to balance the straight lines. New soy based foam and charcoal grey Maharam fabric on the seat and back cushion. The wood is a wonderful light shade with beautiful variegation. The open back has a wonderful spindle detail. The curved arms subtly shows off the craftsmanship of the makers. This is a spectacular chair that will last for many, many years beyond the 50 that it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. This chair can be easily disassembled into 5 pieces to allow for ease of moving and even storage. A stunning and rare authentic Mid-Century modern armchair.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- Original Pirelli webbing seat strapping is in excellent condition.
- Professionally reupholstered in gray Maharam with new soy based foam.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada and the US.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.