Mid-Century West German Ring Vase By Scheurich
A wonderful and desirable Mid-Century West German vase produced in the 1960's by Scheurich Keramik. The vase features the "Fat Lava" style in pottery. Fat Lava refers specifically to a type of thick clear glazes that gives some pottery a lava-like look. The Fat Lava style became an Interior Design classic due to beauty and whimsy. This vase features a black bottom that reaches up to a vibrant glossy glazed top with a ring. A great vase that can be used throughout the home for flowers or in an entrance, foyer or hallway to add fun and whimsy when you enter. This is shape number 401-28.
|Width = Depth||3.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.